Thursday 7 February 2013

"INDEPENDENCE DAY"


I not at all had an unsung day
Athwart the dissimilar seasons and ages
However never dreamt for this moment
Today I would be reborn
Either among the devils or gods
No one conveys me any regards
How could I die like a human today?                            
How could I evaluate day and night
Like a life worshiper human
Though a stone body waits to migrate
From a wild land to another unknown realm-

Do not have be sorry on my ultimate couch
No more keen to run after a heart
Dazzling moonlit, astonishing sunshine,
Endearing rainfall and lovable November evening
Why should I feel envy within this moment?
The day is not a doomsday
Gathering peace and untying memories-
Does a coffin tribute me?
Yes, for my painless tomorrows-

Living poems and tuneful songs
All would be vanished from my door
Unknown creator is gifting me
A magnificent moment of my last breath
Battle is got over warm wind blows ubiquitously-

Mountain and valley are sacred place to me
Without any secret desire nor hope
No ache, no pain and shadow less
This is my independence day
Anything won’t ruin me from the necropolis
Free from the livelihood and I’m free now.
.....................................................................
Written By: Kenebo Rajkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment